[FieldTrip] Cifti Problem

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Sun Mar 15 11:40:36 CET 2020

Hi Matt,

Could you be a bit more specific please? What is your operating system and matlab version?
What is the exact error message you get, i.e. which mex-file is invalid?

Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Associate PI, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands