[FieldTrip] manually marked artifacts in ft_databrowser

Arana, S.L. (Sophie) S.Arana at donders.ru.nl
Mon Mar 9 09:57:13 CET 2020

Dear Iris,

the behavior of ft_databrowser you report is not normal, but it is difficult to debug because I cannot reproduce this error. You report that only some of the marks disappear, can you systematically reproduce when this happens exactly? Probably best to first try and update your fieldtrip version and see if this solves the problem.

In ft_databrowser if you mark the same artifact twice (by selecting and then clicking on selection) the mark will disappear again. Could it be that this is what happened? Also you are already providing the function with an artifact definition 'artifact_stat' could it be that you accidentally marked artifacts as 'stat' and not 'visual' and that's the reason why they do not appear in the output?

best,

Sophie