[FieldTrip] Problem with Beamformer demo

Zoltan Juhasz z65.juhasz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:38:29 CET 2020

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

Thanks for getting back to me. I noticed that the documentation page has
changed since my first email, so I created a new script and ran this again.
This time no data is loaded from disk during computation, I am using what
is produced by the script. The result is very disappointing, all figures
are wrong. I have uploaded the script, the execution log and the output
figures. Could you please check what could be wrong here?

The link to the files is the same as before:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XPZd5l3og1WAEt8dK6Bx7a9W8xgSzCMF?usp=sharing
Matlab version: r2019a
Fieldtrip version: 20190121

Thanks,