[FieldTrip] Connectivity Dimensions

Michael Glassen - Biomedical Engineer MGlassen at kesslerfoundation.org
Mon Jun 22 15:47:14 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I was looking to make some plots of directional connectivity data obtained from ft_connectivityanalysis, and I just wanted to double check the dimensions of pdcspctrm and dtfspctrm.

The dimord is 'chan_chan_freq_time', but there isn't any indication of which chan dimension is the from direction and which is the to direction. I tried piecing it together by using ft_connectivityplot and comparing these to my own plots, and I'm pretty sure that the dimensions are 'fromchan_tochan_freq_time' but I wanted to get confirmation before I moved forward.

Best,

Michael Glassen