[FieldTrip] empty vertices in surface sourceplot

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Thu Jun 18 12:53:11 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I am working with a source map (panel A in the attached figure) reconstructed in the Yeo17 atlas space. The result of ft_sourceparcelate (panel B) looks reasonable to me. I would like to plot this on the cortical surface. Yet I also get some empty patches (panel C). Has anyone run into the same problem and figured out a solution?

This is my configuration during the surface plot:
cfg = [];
cfg.method         = 'surface';
cfg.funparameter   = 'pow';
cfg.surffile       = 'surface_white_both.mat';
cfg.surfinflated       = 'surface_inflated_both.mat';
cfg.camlight       = 'no';
ft_sourceplot(cfg, parcel);
view ([0 0])
light('Position',[0 -1 0]);