[FieldTrip] support for Biosemi firmware 4.0?

Lloyd Smith lsmith at cortechsolutions.com
Tue Jun 9 19:17:23 CEST 2020

Thank you, Robert.

Shortly after sending that inquiry, I learned from Biosemi that Fieldtrip (also
Lab Streaming Layer, and other third-party tools whose Biosemi interface
was implemented using the Biosemi SDK) are agnostic of ActiveTwo firmware
version. The firmware version only affects the communication between the
AD-box and the optical receiver / USB interface. The communication between
the driver and the acquisition software is the same regardless of firmware
version.

When time permits, I will have a look at the documentation and do some
testing.

Best regards,

Lloyd Smith
President