[FieldTrip] definetrial error

Andrade Rey René rene.andrade at edu.uah.es
Wed Jun 3 19:37:02 CEST 2020

Dear FieldtripToolbox experts:
I am presenting myself as I am new in the community. I am a student of Medicine in University of Alcala de Henares in Madrid Spain.
I have a problem when running the dipole fitting tutorial. I have downloaded and set to path this trialfun_oddball_stimlocked.m file.

>> cfg=ft_definetrial(cfg)
evaluating trialfunction 'trialfun_oddball_stimlocked'
Warning: channels with different sampling rate not supported, selecting subset of 33 channels at 250.000000 Hz
Warning: channels with different sampling rate not supported, selecting subset of 33 channels at 250.000000 Hz
Error using ft_definetrial (line 196)
no trials were defined, see FT_DEFINETRIAL for help

I am running on Temple University Hospital TUH EEG dataset of epilepsy.

Thank you for your help in advance!
Best,
Rene Andrade.