[FieldTrip] export ft_volumereslice as nifti file

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Jun 2 21:47:26 CEST 2020

Dear Ken,

ft_volumewrite is your friend if you want to write a volumetric image to a file.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs

On 2 Jun 2020, at 21:44, KennethSPrice <KennethSPrice at protonmail.com<mailto:KennethSPrice at protonmail.com>> wrote:

Hello all!

I am just starting out using fieldtrip and am having some trouble exporting the result of voluereslice. How does one export the output of ft_volumereslice (struct) as a nifti file?

I have tried 'niftiwrite' but get the error message:
Error using niftiwrite>parseInputs (line 149)
The input volume must be specified as a numeric
matrix.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Ken