[FieldTrip] MEG compatible Beamer

Andreas Wollbrink a.wollbrink at wwu.de
Thu Jul 2 16:06:10 CEST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

even my concern is not related to Fieldtrip I like to take the
advantage of this email list to reach as many MEG users as possible.

We (the IBB MEG-lab in Muenster, Germany) are looking for a replacement
of our current video projector (model Optoma EP 783L) meant to be used
in the typical CTF / Vacuum-Schmelze environment.
Though, the optical pathway includes a tube through the MSR wall, two
mirrors and a backward projection on a screen.

We would be interested in any suggestions for applicable projector
models being used in similar environments (e.g. MEG labs).

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Best,
Andreas Wollbrink

--

Andreas Wollbrink,
Dipl.-Ing., Biomedical Engineer

MEG / EEG Lab Manager

Institute for Biomagnetism and Biosignalanalysis
University Hospital, University of Muenster

Malmedyweg 15, 48149 Muenster, Germany

office:    +49-251-83-52546
email: a.wollbrink at wwu.de

http://campus.uni-muenster.de/biomag/das-institut/mitarbeiter/andreas-wollbrink