[FieldTrip] You can only call nargin/nargout from within a MATLAB function.

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Jul 2 14:06:48 CEST 2020

Hi AQ,

It looks as if you ended up in an old version of the code. I suggest that you upgrade to a more recent version of FieldTrip (and ensure that the MATLAB path is set correctly), and try again.

Best wishes,
JM

On 2 Jul 2020, at 14:02, Abdallah Qusaibe <abdallah.qusaibe at gmail.com<mailto:abdallah.qusaibe at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello

Can you please help me in solving this error?

>> cfg=[];
cfg.method = 'openmeeg';
vol = ft_prepare_headmodel(cfg, vol);
Error using nargin
You can only call nargin/nargout from within a MATLAB function.

Error in ft_preamble_init (line 34)
if nargin==0

Error in ft_preamble (line 56)
    evalin('caller', ['ft_preamble_' cmd]);

Error in ft_prepare_headmodel (line 144)
ft_preamble init

Best regards
AQ