[FieldTrip] cfg.clusterstatistic Question

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Jul 1 08:43:04 CEST 2020

Dear Mark,

‘maxsize’ makes an inferential decision based on the number of space-time-frequency points that exceed the cluster threshold.
‘maxsum’ makes an inferential decision based on the summed test statistics of the space-time-frequency points that exceed the cluster threshold.

Please feel free to clarify this in the respective documentation on the fieldtrip website, and in the code documentation in the codebase.

We look forward to your pull requests on github.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs