[FieldTrip] Reminder: Deep Neural Network workshop (July 2020, Magdeburg, Germany)

events.biopsych at ovgu.de events.biopsych at ovgu.de
Mon Jan 13 09:13:42 CET 2020

Please forward this mail to anyone who might be interested in
attending the workshop.

-----
Dear fellow scientists,

The 4th Modelling Symposium in Magdeburg (27.07.2020 - 31.07.2020)
will provide you with an introduction into Deep Neural Networks (DNNs)
covering a wide range of topics, including basic introductions into
DNNs, common building blocks, design patterns and architectures, best
practices, optimization, applications etc. For more details and
registration, please visit our website:

https://www.noesseltlab.org/events-presentations/4th-modelling-symposium/

Summary/ General information:
•	The Symposium takes place in July (27.07.2020 - 31.07.2020, 4-day
Workshop) in Magdeburg, Germany.
•	The registration deadline is March, 27th (2020).
•	The costs of the workshop are 0 € (NWG member) and 125 € (non-NWG member).
•	There are possibilities to present your research/research idea
(Poster) and discuss your project ideas/data with our tutor.
•	Depending on participants’ choice, there will be catering and as
         usual, we will have a social event (dinner).

Looking forward to see you in Magdeburg,

Felix Ball, Nico Marek, & Tömme Noesselt