[FieldTrip] Problem with Beamformer demo

Zoltan Juhasz z65.juhasz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 13:46:49 CET 2020

 I have recently run into a problem while executing the Beamformer
Fieldtrip demo at http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/beamformer/

I am using the sample data set and the source code from this page but the
picture I get for the section "Source Analysis: Contrast activity to
another interval" is rather strange. I include here the 3 outputs, first
two are correct, third one is the problematic one. Also included is the
source. Matlab version used: R2019a. Could someone check whether it is a
script error or perhaps a change in Matlab that generates the odd result?

links to figures and source:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XPZd5l3og1WAEt8dK6Bx7a9W8xgSzCMF?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Zoltan