[FieldTrip] ANT Neuro Channel Loc

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Thu Feb 13 16:31:47 CET 2020

Dear Kinkini,

There is no channel location file unless you have digitized the electrodes yourself. I have attached a template electrode position of your system that I happened to use too.
It can be used to compute neighbourhood struct for statistics or align to MNI template brain for source analysis.

You could use it to compute a layout file using ft_prepare_layout. Please type help ft_prepare_layout in the Matlab command window and evaluate the options. One of them, cfg.rotate is probably the cure for your 90 degree shift.
Wellcome the the FT list and good luck with your analyses
Tzvetan