[FieldTrip] Problems with Fieldtrip MR/CT Processing, Workflow on PC

Andrew Janke floss at apjanke.net
Wed Feb 12 12:28:15 CET 2020

What do y'all think about replacing these zcat calls with something
portable? Matlab has a gunzip() function, and the Java JRE that Matlab
ships with includes some gzip stuff in java.util.zip, so you could
accomplish this with native Matlab/Java code instead of calling out to
the system's zcat utility. I could write up a PR for this if you're
interested.

Or maybe I should send that PR directly to FreeSurfer instead of trying
to patch the copy that's included with FieldTrip?

Cheers,
Andrew