[FieldTrip] AAL atlas interpolation and parcellation

Philip Cho pnc9 at georgetown.edu
Fri Dec 25 02:09:29 CET 2020

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help -- the cortical atlas was
exactly what I was looking for. You mentioned that the atlas is defined
from the same topological mesh as the individual subject data, but I
noticed that the .pos fields are different between the two, and FieldTrip
is asking that I interpolate. Is it appropriate to just set
source.pos=atlas.pos and move forward? I'm getting results that seem
potentially feasible, but I'm hesitant whether that step was done
appropriately. Thanks again!

Best,
Philip