[FieldTrip] using tPCA on EEG data

philip Joadavi p.joadavi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 22:45:12 CEST 2020

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I tried it and it's working. I used
'SVD' instead of 'PCA'.
Just to be sure I have a follow-up question, I want to use
*ft_rejectcomponent* after that (I mean after ft_componentanalysis), can I
just use it as it is or I have to do some other tricks also before using
ft_rejectcomponent?

Thanks a lot,
Philip