[FieldTrip] error message : Reference to non-existent field 'mom'

Fujiwara, Hisako Hisako.Fujiwara at cchmc.org
Tue Aug 25 15:26:10 CEST 2020

Dear community,

I am working on EEG source analysis with beamformer (LCMV) but I am getting an error message: Reference to non-existent field 'mom', when trying to create trial field from source analysis.  The EEG was acquired with CTF MEG data simultaneous fashion. I am not doing the MEG/EEG combined analysis at this point.
 When I run the ft_sourceanalysis I specify the cfg.lcmv.projectmom = 'yes'; but still saying "mom' field was missing.

>> for i = 1: length(source_active.trial);

    for x = 1:length(source_active.trial(i).mom(source_active.inside));
        temp = source_verb.trial(i).mom(source_active.inside);
        node (x, :) = temp{x};
    end;

    vs_active.trial{i}= node;
    clear temp node;

end;
Reference to non-existent field 'mom'.

My cfg is below:
cfg =
     senstype: 'EEG'
         method: 'lcmv'
      headmodel: [1×1 struct]
       rawtrial: 'yes'
     keeptrials: 'yes'
           lcmv: [1×1 struct]
    sourcemodel: [1×1 struct]

Could someone please help me to figure this out? Is there something wrong with the cfg settings I used or if I am doing something wrong at any other place?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best,

Hisako Fujiwara