[FieldTrip] Analyzing SSVEPs

Eelke Spaak e.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Thu Apr 30 13:10:39 CEST 2020

Hi Sarah,

If I'm not mistaken, your question is essentially: I already have data
in Matlab arrays, how can I make sure FieldTrip understands this? (So
the question is independent of SSVEP or any specific analysis
pipeline.) Have a look at
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_are_the_various_data_structures_defined/
and specifically ft_datatype_raw for pointers.

Best,
Eelke