[FieldTrip] Analyzing SSVEPs

Sarah Kirchler sarah.kirchler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:05:24 CEST 2020

Hi Fieldtrip!

I have a question About analyzing SSVEPs.
I don’t really know how to make a Connection from Fieldrtrip to my already preprocessed data. I have a Folder named „clean“, where I have saved the data rejected from artifacts.

You offer only an example script „How to analyze SSVEPs with simulated data“, but I have real data and don’t know how to read it in.
The function ft_read_data doesn’t support .mat-files, in which I saved my clean data.

How can I create a dataset out of my clean data? Or how can I read in the clean data with the .mat-endings?

Thanks for your answers!
And excuse my incorrect english.

Best,

Sarah Kirchler