[FieldTrip] DICS beamforming

Eelke Spaak e.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Fri Apr 17 11:01:11 CEST 2020

Hi Sara,

Thanks for following up! It's very likely that this is indeed a
version-related issue. cfg.sourcemodel is the correct configuration
parameter, cfg.grid has been deprecated for a long time (several
years) now. So, if you are using a recent version of FieldTrip then it
should indeed be cfg.sourcemodel.

Best,
Eelke