[FieldTrip] Epoch using events from a different file

Arti Abhishek mailtome.2113 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 15:52:15 CEST 2019

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

Thank you for your email. I had a look at the documentation for
ft_redefinetrial and I am not sure where I  should give the event
information? I haven't used ft_definetrial earlier in the processing
pipeline. Does the event data structure (with fields type, value, sample,
offset, duration) be given as cfg.trials in fr_redefinetrial?

Thanks,
Arti