[FieldTrip] download

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 09:40:14 CEST 2019

Dear Atick,

FieldTrip is not a standalone program, but a toolbox to be used with Matlab (https://mathworks.com/products/matlab.html <https://mathworks.com/products/matlab.html>).
Thus, there is no installer. Instructions on how to add FieldTrip can be found in the FAQs mentioned before.

Best,

Julian

P.S.: Please be aware that this is a mailing list. Job announcements are not directed at single members, and I would not recommend answering to a job announcement to the whole mailing list.