[FieldTrip] Luminous Workshop on Consciousness, Oxford, 20/21 November 2019

Hubert Preissl hubert.preissl at uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Sep 4 13:51:56 CEST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

If you are interested in research about the mind, and particularly on
consciousness and how to measure and alter it, please read further.

In the framework of the Luminous
Project (http://www.luminous-project.eu/), a workshop will take place in
November at the University of Oxford, around the following axes:
consciousness, its measurement and modification, computational modelling
of consciousness, and the related ethical issues and dilemmas arising
from these matters.

Book the 21st of November in your agenda now. To read more, please
find here the main page of the event with additional details:

http://www.luminous-project.eu/index.php/workshop-studying-measuring-and-altering-consciousness/

A call for abstracts has been issued requesting for contributions, see
the specific information at:

http://www.luminous-project.eu/index.php/call-for-abstracts-workshop-studying-measuring-and-altering-consciousness/

Please also note that in the evening before the workshop, an open public
lecture on these same subjects will take place (registration details for
this lecture are to be provided as they become available).

Hoping to see you in Oxford, we send you in the meantime our kindest
greetings,

Organising Committee:
Katie Warnaby & Jostein Holmgren, University of Oxford;
Aureli Soria-Frisch & Eleni Kroupi, Starlab;
Julia Moser & Hubert Preissl, University of Tübingen