[FieldTrip] ft_freqanalysis spitting out only NaNs

Jae Moon jmoon at hollandbloorview.ca
Mon Sep 2 18:15:35 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

I’m wondering if anyone has been confronted with the same issue of ft_freqanalysis spitting out only NaNs in the output. Here is the code I implemented:

cfg=[];
cfg.method    = 'wavelet';
cfg.output    = 'pow';
cfg.foilim = [1 60];

cfg.toi = [1:50:1200];
cfg.pad='nextpow2';
freq13=ft_freqanalysis(cfg,data13);
freq24=ft_freqanalysis(cfg,data24);

No matter what method I use or whichever output I use, I  keep getting NaNs, and therefore, my granger causality analysis only spits out NaNs as well.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Best,

Jae

Confidentiality Notice:
E-mail may be intercepted between the sender and the receiver and is
therefore neither secure nor confidential. Your continued use of e-mail
communication confirms that you accept this risk. If this is an urgent
matter, please contact me at the phone number provided. This e-mail,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain private, confidential, and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient or this information has been
inappropriately forwarded to you, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.