[FieldTrip] plot cluster based permutation test on Granger output

Mohammad Ostadmohammadi mohammad.ostad73 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 15:28:22 CEST 2019

Dear All,

I have used Granger causality in fieldtrip to extract  brain connectivity
for 15 subjects. After that I have used "ft_freqstatistics" to do cluster
based permutation test on output of Granger. Now I want to plot test
results and tests are done on brain regions connections (edges). How can I
do that in fieldtrip?
Output of "ft_freqstatistics" is as follows :

prob: [9×9×46 double]
    cirange: [9×9×46 double]
       mask: [9×9×46 logical]
       stat: [9×9×46 double]
        ref: [9×9×46 double]
     dimord: 'chan_chan_freq'
       freq: [1×46 double]
      label: {9×1 cell}
        cfg: [1×1 struct]

Another question is that what is the meaning of the first five fields of
test output?