[FieldTrip] Small Issues with the 15684 Mesh Creation Procedure

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Oct 7 14:33:27 CEST 2019

Dear Paolo,

@1: I have not encountered the issue you describe. Probably it is the consequence of the fact that the anatomical images you use are different as compared to ours, e.g. in terms of voxel sizes, field-of-view, acquisition sequence. I am no expert in mri_convert, but this function has some options that might tweak its behavior such that it does justice to your anatomical images.

@2: If you run the post processing script (which relies on hcp-workbench) the meshes will be surface-registered to a template, which allows for direct vertex-wise comparison across subjects (as well as across hemispheres).