[FieldTrip] Wpli computation

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Oct 2 16:01:49 CEST 2019

Hi Omar,
Can you please be a bit more specific about what it is that is not working for you? If the community is to provide you with pointers, we need to know about the direction in which to point. Please also consult http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_to_ask_good_questions_to_the_community/ and http://www.ploscompbiol.org/article/info:doi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pcbi.1002202<http://www.ploscompbiol.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pcbi.1002202> in order to get your question formulated well.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs