[FieldTrip] Question about loading in ERP data

Amna Hyder hyder.amna at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 19:45:19 CET 2019

Hi Julian,
I will update the eeglab2fieldtrip function. Right now it is referencing it
from the EEGlab folder (I have the latest one for that, so they must not
have updated it).
As for ft.math, I looked at the documentation and cant figure anything out
to fix it. I do use cfg.parameter = 'avg' which also exists in the data. Is
there no way to do ft.math and also keep individual files? It works when I
do it on data that does not have the individual field as well.
Here are the 2 files I am using and you can see the code I use to call the
function below:
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
The error I get is as follows:
Warning: timelock structure contains field with and without repetitions
selecting these fields that have repetitions: individual
removing these fields that do not have repetitions: avg, dof, var
Warning: timelock structure contains field with and without repetitions
selecting these fields that have repetitions: individual
removing these fields that do not have repetitions: avg, dof, var
Error using ft_math (line 144)
the requested parameter is not present in the data