[FieldTrip] 'design' parameter in 'ft_timelockstatistics' for one subject(t-test across trials)

Elnaz Lashgari lashgari.elinaz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 03:46:59 CET 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to use parametric and non-parametric statistics on one subject
across trials, however, I got the following error:

Error in ft_timelockstatistics (line 81)cfg = ft_checkconfig(cfg,
'required',    {'method', 'design'});

I am using *ft_timelockstatistics *for my analysis, and there isn't any
documentation about the 'design' part for the situation that we have one
subject and we want to do statistics test across different trials.

Please let me know if you have a solution for that.
Thank you