[FieldTrip] Registration open for Deep Neural Network workshop (July 2020, Magdeburg, Germany)

events.biopsych at ovgu.de events.biopsych at ovgu.de
Fri Nov 15 13:33:32 CET 2019

Please forward this mail to anyone who might be interested in
attending the workshop.

-----
Dear fellow scientists,

We are pleased to announce that registration for our 4th Modelling
Symposium in Magdeburg (27.07.2020 - 31.07.2020) is now open. Next
year’s symposium will provide you with an introduction into Deep
Neural Networks (DNNs) covering a wide range of topics, including
basic introductions into DNNs, common building blocks, design patterns
and architectures, best practices, optimization, applications etc. For
more details and registration, please visit our website:

https://www.noesseltlab.org/events-presentations/4th-modelling-symposium/

_SUMMARY/ GENERAL INFORMATION:_
•        The Symposium takes place in July (27.07.2020 - 31.07.2020,
4-day Workshop) in Magdeburg, Germany.
•        The registration deadline is March, 27th (2020).
•        The costs of the workshop are 0 € (NWG member) and 125 €
(non-NWG member).
•        There are possibilities to present your research/research
idea (Poster) and discuss your project ideas/data with our tutor.
•        Depending on participants’ choice, there will be catering and
as usual, we will have a social event (dinner).

Looking forward to see you in Magdeburg,

Felix Ball, Nico Marek, & Tömme Noesselt