[FieldTrip] Adding external events to NIRS data

Manning, Joshua manningjb at upmc.edu
Thu Nov 14 18:11:56 CET 2019

Hi,

I am working with a data set that has events/responses taken from EPrime. We did not have the triggers sent to Oxysoft. I converted the NIRS data using oxysoft2matlab. I have an excel file that has trial types stored as a string, onsets response, durations of responses, and amplitudes. I am having difficulty adding the events/responses to the .nirs file. What is the best way to add these events to the NIRS data for analysis?

Thanks,

Josh