[FieldTrip] Error related to ft_postamble_provenance

Yuriria Vazquez Zuniga yvazquez at mail.rockefeller.edu
Thu May 30 17:13:41 CEST 2019

Hello,

I keep having the following error when I try to run several of the fieldtrip functions like:
 ft_freqgrandaverage, ft_redefinetrial, ft_appendfreq, etc….

The error is related to the software not been able to find the function or variable 'ftohDiW7th_FuncMem’.

Text Error is the following:
Undefined function or variable 'ftohDiW7th_FuncMem'.

Error in ft_postamble_provenance (line 56)
cfg.callinfo.procmem  = memtoc(ftohDiW7th_FuncMem);

Error in ft_postamble (line 55)
  evalin('caller', ['ft_postamble_' cmd]);

Error in ft_selectdata (line 454)
ft_postamble provenance         % this records the time and memory at the end of the function, prints
them on screen and adds this information together with the function name and MATLAB version etc. to
the output cfg

Error in ft_appendfreq (line 176)
    [varargin{:}]    = ft_selectdata(tmpcfg, varargin{:});

Error in CollapseSessionsPerDay_n_Average_CaseRest (line 149)
    freqall = ft_appendfreq(cfg, freqall.freq);

I checked for my startup Mfile, and I configured as  indicated in:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/should_i_add_fieldtrip_with_all_subdirectories_to_my_matlab_path/

Do you guys have any suggestion on how to debug this?
All the best,

Yuriria