[FieldTrip] Problem with ft_sourceanalysis

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed May 29 07:21:07 CEST 2019

Hi Rodolfo,
It would be helpful if you provided information about the fieldtrip version you use, matlab version, operating system etc.
Also, the current version of the fieldtrip code on github does not contain a functional line in line 231 in ft_sourceanalysis, but a text comment.
Also, you are using old-style syntax, which, although it should be backward compatible, is not recommended. The fieldnames ‘vol’, and ‘grid’ have been changed into ‘headmodel’ and ‘sourcemodel’, respectively. Of course this works only in the more recent fieldtrip version.
I suggest that you upgrade to a more recent version and try again.

Good luck
Jan-Mathijs