[FieldTrip] Small presentation error (topoplotTFR)

Jac Billington J.Billington at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Mar 14 13:57:09 CET 2019

Dear Jan,

Thank you for the response. I confirm I am not getting this with the *helmet.mat file.   Although following the tutorial with MEG data, my actually data is EEG from a biosemi 64 system. There is no alternative file for this layout? - and I'm still getting the issue with my own data.

Thank you for the additional info on MVPA-light also. I'm playing around with MVPA for EEG data for the first time, so searching for toolboxes. I'll keep an out out for any updates with regard to frequency data.

Thank you.

Best wishes, Jac

Message: 1