[FieldTrip] HCP Course 2019: Get ready for more data, and a new way of getting it

Jennifer Elam elam4hcp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 00:37:03 CET 2019

*More HCP data are coming....and will be released in a new way.....will you
be ready? *

This spring, the first data from the Lifespan Human Connectome Projects -
(HCP) Development (healthy subjects ages 5-21) and HCP Aging (ages 36-100+)
will be publicly released. Yay!

Also, for the first time, we will be releasing these data on the cloud, via
the NIMH Data Archive (NDA). This will enable computing on the cloud to
analyze HCP and Lifespan data.

Come to the 2019HCP Course: "Exploring the Human Connectome"
<https://store.humanconnectome.org/courses/2019/exploring-the-human-connectome.php>
<https://store.humanconnectome.org/courses/2019/exploring-the-human-connectome.php>
, July 8 – 12, 2019 in Portland, Oregon, USA to learn all about the new
data, how to access it on NDA, and using HCP methods, tools, and pipelines
on your own neuroimaging data.
This 5-day intensive course will provide training in acquisition,
processing, analysis and visualization of whole brain imaging and
behavioral data of humans and non-human primates using methods and tools
developed by the WU-Minn-Oxford HCP consortium. Both new and current users
of HCP data, methods, and tools are welcome and the course will cover both
basic and advanced topics.

For more info and to register visit the HCPCourse 2019 website
<https://store.humanconnectome.org/courses/2019/exploring-the-human-connectome.php>
. If you have any questions, please contact us at:
hcpcourse at humanconnectome.org
We look forward to seeing you in Portland!

Best,
2019 HCP Course Organizers
--
Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
elam at wustl.edu
www.humanconnectome.org