[FieldTrip] labeling EEG head maps against classes of mental workload

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 12:05:58 CEST 2019

Dear Luca,

this seems to be more of conceptual problem than a fieldtrip-related problem, which is possibly why nobody has answered you so far.
The main problem with your question I see is that you are trying to infer a psychological concept (workload) from your electrophysiological data.
However, this is only possible if you know beforehand how your psychological concept maps to electrophysiology.
In other words, you need some sort of (e.g. behavioral) test to indicate your psychological concept, which you can then relate (e.g. via a correlation) to your EEG data.

I hope this helps,

Julian

Prof. Dr. Julian Keil

Biological Psychology