[FieldTrip] [ext] Re: Load already preprocessed data to fieldtrip functions

daniel.strahnen at uni-ulm.de daniel.strahnen at uni-ulm.de
Thu Jun 6 09:20:18 CEST 2019

Hi all,

sorry for bothering you again, but importing already preprocessed LFP data to fieldtrip is still giving me trouble.
I now try to create the following data structure:

data.label		 = 	{'CH1'; 'CH2'; 'CH3'; 'CH4'; 'CH5'; 'CH6'; 'CH7'};
data.time{1} 		 = 	1:1800; % time is 30 minutes, so 1800 seconds
data.trial{1}		= 	Output_data'; % Output_data' is a matrix: Channels x timepoints
                             			            % timepoints = 1800000 (1800 seconds  x 1000
                              			            % samples per second
data.fsample 		= 	1000; % Sampling rate of 1kHz

The error I get: Error using ft_datatype_raw (line 83)
inconsistent number of samples in trial 1
As I can see this is because I use 1800 for time, but the amount of samples are 1800000 (multiplied with the sampling rate), but when I change the time to 1800000 other errors occur within the analysis functions.
I only have one long trial with 7 channels  of 30 minutes that I want to analyse using ft_freqanalysis and the connectivity functions.

Thank you very much in advance and best regards

Daniel