[FieldTrip] Biomarker and Experimental Medicine Leader in Neuroscience at Roche in Basel, Switzerland

Blume Christine christine.blume at sbg.ac.at
Sun Jul 28 20:15:12 CEST 2019

Dear Joerg,

This sounds very interesting indeed. I hope it is ok I just email you rather informally since the mailing list is rather informal ;-). I would just be interested in learning what you consider a "proven track record". I currently still (well, since January) have my own funded project in the group of Christian Cajochen at the Centre for Chronobiology in Basel and honestly did not know Roche is also looking for colleagues in sleep science.

Best wishes,
Christine

Dr. Christine Blume
Centre for Chronobiology
Transfaculty Research Platform Molecular and Cognitive Neurosciences (MCN)
Psychiatric Hospital of the University of Basel (UPK)
Wilhelm-Klein-Str. 27
CH-4002 Basel
Switzerland
Email: christine.blume at upk.ch