[FieldTrip] Updating trial information

Arana, S.L. (Sophie) S.Arana at donders.ru.nl
Fri Jul 19 11:47:02 CEST 2019

Hi Carolina,

It is true that filtering can cause edge effects. If you use ft_preprocessing on continuous data, you can make use of the option cfg.padding. See here for details http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_does_the_filter_padding_in_preprocessing_work/​

Doing it like this will save you the trouble of having to redefine trials after artifact rejection.

Hope this helps,

Sophie