[FieldTrip] Running cluster-based permutation test on fMRI data

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Jul 17 10:46:23 CEST 2019

Dear Lene,

Is your fMRI volumetric? If so, I think it would be easiest to provide your data as a type ’source’ structure, and use ft_sourcestatistics instead. This does not require a ’neighbours’ structure, because it treats the spatial dimension automatically as 3D-space (provided the input data is well-defined).

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs