[FieldTrip] AAL atlas Anatomical parcellation

Mohammad Ostadmohammadi mohammad.ostad73 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 09:45:06 CEST 2019

I use following code to parcellate sources ( to know each source is at
which tissue of my atlas) and "atlas" is AAL. The output (tmp_mask) is too
much different for different subjects and don't know why!
cfg                       = [];
cfg.atlas             = atlas;
cfg.roi                = atlas.tissuelabel{i};
cfg.inputcoord = atlas.coordsys;
tmp_mask        = ft_volumelookup(cfg,source_model);
tmp_mask        = reshape(tmp_mask, [numel(tmp_mask), 1]);