[FieldTrip] FieldTrip Affecting Matlab path/startup.m

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Jul 10 11:47:13 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Please see the attached information for the recommended way to robustly set the matlab path. We explicitly recommend NOT to use MATLAB’s graphical interface for path management.

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/should_i_add_fieldtrip_with_all_subdirectories_to_my_matlab_path/

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs