[FieldTrip] FEM (SimBio) stiffness matrix for isotropic and pseudo-anisotropic white matter

Johannes j.vorw01 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 10:08:53 CEST 2019

Dear Eben,

please observe that an isotropic conductivity does NOT correspond to a
tensor with the same value for every entry as you assume (COND = repmat(
cond, [1,6] )), but to a diagonal tensor (xx=yy=zz=COND, all other entries
zero), i.e., something like COND = [repmat( cond, [1,3]
),zeros(length(cond),3)] should be correct.

Best,
    Johannes