[FieldTrip] Baseline removal errors in trials preprocessing

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 14:37:30 CET 2019

Dear Marion,

when you state:
seg_window=[0.1 1]; % in seconds %preStim/postStim

Does that mean, you segment your data to 0.1 s to 1 s after the stimulus?
In that case, there is no data to use prior to 0.1 later on.

So, these two statements:

cfg1=cfg;
cfg1.baselinewindow = [-seg_window(1) 0 ];
cfg2=cfg;
cfg2.baselinewindow = [0 0.1];

are basically identical, as the interval -0.1 to 0 (cfg1) and 0 to 0.1
(cfg2) will both contain no data.

Please double check this with the seg_window set to [-0.1 1]

Hope that helps,

Julian