[FieldTrip] problems using fieldtrip for source reconstruction EEG

Irene Varela Leniz irene.varela at alumni.mondragon.edu
Mon Jan 7 10:34:58 CET 2019

Hi Julian,

I have read about them in Fieldtrip documentation but I still dont manage
to do nothing. I am looking for a topographic visualization of data and I
am interesed in using Fieldtrip. Moreover, whenever I try different command
I get the following error:

Error using ft_checkdata (line 525)
This function requires 'timelock' or 'freq' data as input, see
ft_datatype_timelock or ft_datatype_freq.
Error in ft_singleplotER (line 133)
  varargin{i} = ft_checkdata(varargin{i}, 'datatype', {'timelock', 'freq'});

The data comes from eeglab using eeglab2fieldtrip function, so that we have
the data stored in a struct.

Thank you in advance,
Irene