[FieldTrip] Problem selecting frequency range for source reconstruction using beamforming DICS technique

Elene Beitia Loinaz elene.beitia at alumni.mondragon.edu
Mon Jan 21 17:38:11 CET 2019

Thank you Stephen,

Your answer has being very useful. I try your suggestions but as what I
want is to perform the reconstruction of a range of frequency with the loop
I do not achieve that, and the dpss method gives me error in matlab due to
the lack of memory.

Even so than you very much!!!

Hau idatzi du Stephen Whitmarsh (stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com)
erabiltzaileak (2019 urt. 21, al. (13:03)):