[FieldTrip] automatic channel rejection

Aitor Egurtzegi aitor.martinezegurcegui at uzh.ch
Sun Jan 20 17:22:07 CET 2019

Hi Diego,

Thanks for the help. However, I was wondering if there is a way to
reject artifacts without visually inspecting them. Like, from the manual
you sent I see that I still would have to click on the trials / channels
I would like to reject? Is there a way to script it based on some
previously established parameters, without having to check all trials /
channels for each participant?

Best,
Aitor