[FieldTrip] headmodel and electrodes alignment

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:41:53 CET 2019

Hi Elene,

please excuse the probably useless question, but did you try to move the electrodes around in the „interactive“-mode?
You write:  "still have problemns in aligning correctly the headmodel and the electrodes. Although now both have the correct size, the electrodes do not correctly fit the head.“
It is not surprising that the electrodes don’t fit perfectly. That’s why you can use the „rotate“, „scale“ and „translate“-settings to move the electrodes around until they fit better.

Cheers,

Julian