[FieldTrip] ?==?utf-8?q? redefining data set

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:40:46 CET 2019

Hi Martin,

No indeed, your conditions/RT/events should indeed be (re)coded as single
values. This also makes selecting trials etc. much easier with logical
expressions, e.g. you can then simply do cfg.trials = (data.trialinfo(:,1)
== 3 && data.trialinfo(:,2) > 0.5, where the first column e.g. is your
condition, and the second RT, to just give an example.

Cheers,
Stephen